Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Answered prayers!!!!!

Huge answered prayer today as I passed the Embassy appointment.  It was right up until the last minute.  we arrived late as we were stuck in traffic....which is a whole other blog in and of itself....just picture your life flashing before your eyes over and over....the best way I've heard it describe so far is "cars playing chicken."   4 families with my agency arrived at 2:40 for a 2:00 appointment that basically had to be begged for....the lady was leaving at 3:00 and we didn't know if she was going to accept all 4 families.  Thankfully, she did and all of my paperwork passed.  It was a little crazy to be on American soil for a little bit, although it didn't really feel like it other than the lovely picture of Hillary Clinton hung above the window I was at doing the transactions.
 
I will get Josie's passport and visa on Friday morning and will start traveling back Sat night.  Only a couple more hurdles to go until we are finally home! 
 
Josie is doing better by leaps and bounds as each day passes.

4 comments: